Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: dc lighting

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmurphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2002
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as a polarity sensitive dc light bulb? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SamC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2002
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LED?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Trainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not that I'm aware of, however it is easy to set one up with a diode in series.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rmurphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2002
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the replies guys. When I posted the question I was working on some low voltage lighting. Most of which was feed by 12 volts AC. I should have posted a question that read something like: Is a bulb rated 12 volt 20 watt ever polarity sensitive? Anyway problem solved!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •